Discover the Infinite Possibilities of Human Movement
Reconditioning integrates the worlds of therapy and physical performance increasing the confidence you will have to create better outcomes for your clients, with faster results, greater buy-in, and more sustainable performance solutions.
Whether you wish to improve your understanding of movement assessment, expand your exercise repertoire, elevate your ability to ask better questions, or make precise decisions about your therapy or exercise interventions, Reconditioning will bring you powerful insights and strategies that will help you achieve your goals, and your client’s objectives.
The vast majority of disciplines in human performance focus narrowly on specialized expertise and lack a systematic approach to collaborate and integrate with other professionals. This lack of a common language of practice and innovation impedes progress, efficiency, impact, and ultimately the performance of your clients.
We created Reconditioning because we recognized that there was a disconnect between the worlds of therapy and physical performance training.
To be clear, Reconditioning is not another skillset to be added to your toolbox. It is a whole new operating system that encourages a holistic approach redefining the way you will look at movement and the performance of your clients.
How it Works
Reconditioning is a powerful process of learning. There are four fundamental programs in the Reconditioning process, but it all starts with our R1 – “Foundations” course.
In “Foundations” you learn all the principles of practice and all the strategies to assess movement, understand movement demands, determine movement limitations, choose interventions, and build your client’s programming.
After registration you will have access to:
- 12 video modules
- Numerous adjunct skill videos (Primary assessment, breakdowns, 5R’s, and Stability-Strength continuum protocols
- A complete PDF course manual
- The opportunity to digest all of this information at your own pace
- Reserve a spot at registration for one of our amazing Foundations Zoom Labs
- Every 12 weeks there are three Foundations Zoom Lab weekends available (2 x three-hour sessions) on specific weekends
- Upon completion of the video course and Foundations Zoom Labs – you receive a course certificate
- Access to all course content and Foundations Zoom Lab recordings for up to one year from the date of registration
What You Will Get
- 25+ hours of video content to be viewed at your own pace
- Online Foundations Zoom Labs
- Clear exercise and programming strategies based on more than 50+ years of therapy and training experience
- A system that helps you maximize your current and future toolbox
- A common language of practice
- An approach, not a skill!
- Guidance and support
- Jaime and Scotty will answer all your pressing questions!
- A proven method used successfully with executive, professional, and Olympic athletes (20+ Olympic medalists)
- A powerful merger between therapy and performance training
- Real-world, real-life examples of success!
- Opportunity to invest in bundles for mentorship and life coaching support
- An ever-expanding video library
- A membership directory (be a sought after Reconditioning Specialist)
- Membership in our “Infinite Mastermind” community
- You’ll enhance not only your skill set but your career and your lifestyle.
- You’ll treat and train everyone like a world-class athlete
How You Will Benefit!
- You’ll understand how to assess movement and understand where your client needs to improve
- You’ll make better exercise intervention choices.
- You’ll know how to progress and regress exercises effectively
- You’ll get stronger client buy-in
- Your clients will be more robust, autonomous, and accountable
- You will feel supported throughout your growth as a Reconditioning Specialist
- You’ll gain a reputation for solving problems
- You’ll upgrade your current practice and make better decisions around when and how to use your toolbox
- You’ll build a thriving practice and lifestyle
- You’ll be able to work more successfully with other experts and within teams
- And you’ll succeed as a world-class performance practitioner!
Why Reconditioning – Why Us?
In deciding to take the reconditioning journey, you are going to be guided by two people who have more than fifty combined years of practice in the human performance world.
We have reconditioned and trained literally thousands of clients through some of the most difficult and challenging cases.
We’ve trained multiple Olympic medalists and world-champions in numerous sports. We’ve worked in every domain of performance from college athletics, to professional sport, and Olympic sport.
We’ve succeeded as private clinicians and as team support professionals. We worked in, and supervised, integrated support teams.
We’ve built and collaborated in multiple business ventures.
We’ve literally been teaching and mentoring for our entire careers and supported the professional development of hundreds of performance professionals.
Your career success matters to us, and we will go above and beyond to see you thrive!
What’s the Difference Maker?
Beyond the fact that you will be guided by two amazing practitioners, Reconditioning goes beyond anything else in the current performance development education space. We teach an operating system, not a skill. We teach the art and science. We investigate the “why”. We relentlessly seek to understand the cause of pain, injury, or performance limitation. We engage you within our community. We support your learning with multiple measures. We go beyond the technical and explore the personal. We want you to thrive, not just prescribe.
Your Investment (Already Taken Level 1 or Level 2 before – click here)
The “Foundations” course is normally $1000.00 CAD (plus any applicable taxes)
- 25+ hour online video program
- Foundations Zoom Lab (choose your date upon registration)
- PDF Course manual
- Course certificate of completion
Register before October 24th and Receive
The Infinite Mastery Community is a private Facebook community built exclusively for those pursuing a Reconditioning practice. It’s where you will have access to regular Q+A with Scott and Jaime, as well as special guest presentations, monthly case study workshops, regular content blasts, and much more! This is where we will make sure you really adapt the practice of Reconditioning into your environment.
Membership in this community is $15.00 per month CAD or $160 CAD per year, but you get it FREE if you register before October 24th, 2020
Monthly Group Zoom Q+A – Monthly Mini-Workshop – Guest Expertise – Regular Content Blasts
Your Reconditioning Journey Begins Again Today!
We would love to help you become the best human performance practitioner you can be, and we’d love to walk your path with you!