R 1 - Foundations
Welcome to the beginning of your Reconditioning Journey.
Do you want to stand out amongst your peers for solving performance and injury problems?
Do you want to clearly understand how to assess movement, understand movement issues, and make truly tactical decisions on how to intervene?
Do you want to prescribe exercises that create lasting results and fix issues once and for all?
Do you want to earn more and work less?
Become the human performance professional everyone wants to work with!
Reconditioning is a proven approach that brings together the worlds of therapy and performance, integrating these approaches into one powerful operating system that will make you a sought-after performance professional.
Whether you wish to improve your understanding of movement assessment, expand your exercise repertoire, elevate your ability to ask better questions, or make precise decisions about your therapy or exercise interventions, Reconditioning will bring you powerful insights and strategies that will help you achieve your goals and your client’s objectives.
To be clear, Reconditioning is not another skillset to be added to your toolbox. It is a whole new operating system that encourages a holistic approach redefining the way you will look at movement and the performance of your clients.
Are you a Reconditioning Live course grad? Just click on Buy Now and then register for the $325 Audit fee, we’ll deliver your online course once we’ve verified your status.
How Reconditioning Works
Reconditioning is a powerful process of learning. There are three fundamental programs in the Reconditioning process, but it all starts with our R1-Foundations course.
In R1-Foundations you learn all the principles of practice and all the strategies to assess movement, understand movement demands, determine movement limitations, choose interventions, and build your client’s programming.
After R1-Foundations you can take R2-Designs where you build on what you learned in R1, go deep on context, learn to analyze video, create a needs analysis, build more complete programming, and integrate your work into a performance plan.
To create a deeper exposure and understanding of the fulsome Reconditioning process, we bring everything together in our Reconditioning Specialists Mentorship (RSM).
After registration you will have access to:
- 12 video modules
- Numerous adjunct skill videos (Primary assessment, breakdowns, 5R’s, and Stability-Strength continuum protocols
- A complete PDF course manual
- The opportunity to digest all of this information at your own pace
- You reserve a spot at registration for one of our amazing Foundations Zoom Labs
- Foundations Zoom Lab weekends are available throughout the year (2 x three-hour sessions) on specific weekends
- Upon completion of the video course and Foundations Zoom Labs – you receive a course certificate
- Access to all course content and Foundations Zoom Lab recordings for up to one year from the date of registration
What You Will Get:
- 20+ hours of video content to be viewed at your own pace
- Online Foundations Zoom Labs
- Clear exercise and programming strategies based on more than 50+ years of therapy and training experience
- A system that helps you maximize your current and future toolbox
- A common language of practice
- An approach, not a skill!
- Guidance and support
- Jaime and Scotty will answer all your pressing questions!
- A proven method used successfully with executive, professional, and Olympic athletes (20+ Olympic medalists)
- A powerful merger between therapy and performance training
- Real-world, real-life examples of success!
- Opportunity to invest in bundles for mentorship and life coaching support
- An ever-expanding video library
- A membership directory (be a sought after Reconditioning Specialist)
- Membership in our “Infinite Mastermind” community
- You’ll enhance not only your skillset but your career and your lifestyle.
- You’ll treat and train everyone like a world-class athlete
How You Will Benefit!
- You’ll Skillfully navigate injury and performance challenges
- Make better intervention decisions
- Create results that make a difference
- Solve issues once and for all
- Get more client buy-in
- Be sought after for your expertise
- Become a valued member of a team
- Work smarter, not harder!
In deciding to take the reconditioning journey, you are going to be guided by two people who have more than fifty combined years of practice in the human performance world.
We have reconditioned and trained literally thousands of clients through some of the most difficult and challenging cases.
We’ve trained multiple Olympic medalists and world-champions in numerous sports. We’ve worked in every domain of performance from college athletics, to professional sport, and Olympic sport.
We’ve succeeded as private clinicians and as team support professionals. We worked in, and supervised integrated support teams.
We’ve built and collaborated in multiple business ventures.
We’ve literally been teaching and mentoring for our entire careers and supported the professional development of hundreds of performance professionals.
Your career success matters to us, and we will go above and beyond to see you thrive!
“I jumped at the opportunity to be able to learn from Scotty and Jaime with their years of experience working with world-class athletes to help them return from injuries, reach peak performances, and win Olympic medals. Going into the Reconditioning course, I was looking forward to improving and refining my assessment skills, and taking my treatment interventions and exercise prescription to the next level. The biggest surprise was how seamlessly I was able to implement the systems and methodology learned from the Reconditioning course. Right away from the new assessment protocols and intervention concepts learned in the Reconditioning course, I was able to see significant results and positive changes with the athletes I work with!” Tyson Plesuk – Physiotherapist with various Canadian National Teams
What’s the Difference Maker?
Beyond the fact that you will be guided by two amazing practitioners, Reconditioning goes beyond anything else in the current performance development education space. We teach an operating system, not a skill. We teach art and science. We investigate the “why”. We relentlessly seek to understand the cause of pain, injury, or performance limitation. We engage you within our community. We support your learning with multiple measures. We go beyond the technical and explore the personal. We want you to thrive, not just prescribe.
Your Investment Your Investment (Already Taken Level 1 or Level 2 before – there’s an audit fee at checkout)
The R1-Foundations course is normally $1000.00 CAD (plus any applicable taxes)
- 20+ hour online video program
- Foundations Zoom Lab (choose your date upon registration)
- PDF Course manual
- Course certificate of completion
- August 14-15, 2021
*Note: Zoom Labs are usually held between 11 am and 2 pm EST on Saturday and Sunday
3 Convenient Ways to Pay
Your Reconditioning Journey Begins Today!
We would love to help you become the best human performance practitioner you can be, and we’d love to walk your path with you!