R 2 - Designs
Please Note: you cannot take "Designs" until you have completed "Foundations"
So you’ve done R1 and you are now ready to go to the next level and work towards being a Reconditioning Specialist. Step 2 is R2-Designs.
In R2-Designs, you build on the principles you learned in R1:
- Learn to assess any movement visually and through video analysis
- Explore human movement through thin slicing (kinegram preparation)
- Investigate a sport or activity through Needs Analysis
- Connect your movement assessment to context
- Deliver context-based assessment and breakdowns
- Build three-stage programming
- Integrate your program into performance programming
- Understand performance planning
- Learn to make your process absolutely complete!
How You Will Benefit!
- Better understand how to assess ANY movement and understand where your client needs to improve
- Be able to work through the full continuum of performance preparation
- Understand how to work into any phase of training or season with an athlete or client
- Be more comfortable jumping into working with any sport or performance environment
- Be able to work more successfully with other experts and within teams
- Exceed as a world-class performance practitioner!
- Be the human performance professional everyone wants to work with!
Are you a Reconditioning Level 2 Live course grad? Just click on Buy Now and then register for the $325 Audit fee, we’ll deliver your online course once we’ve verified your status.
After registration you will have access to:
- 18 video modules
- Three micro-assignments
- A complete PDF course manual
- The opportunity to digest all of this information at your own pace
- You reserve a spot at registration for one of our amazing Designs Zoom Labs
- Designs Zoom Lab weekends are available throughout the year (2 x three-hour sessions – four-hour blocks with one-hour breaks) on specific weekends
- Upon completion of the video course and Designs Zoom Labs – you receive a course certificate
- Access to all course content and Designs Zoom Lab recordings for up to one year from the date of registration
“Once I took the course I absolutely felt my goals were achieved! One of my major goals was to be able to provide exercises for injured athletes that will allow them to recover while also continuing to work them in an appropriate manner. Right after I took the course I had an athlete with an injured disc who I was able to treat and also rehab on the road in Europe without sending them home with confidence and success. I felt like it was going to connect me to a world I already knew I wanted to be a part of. That one where practitioners use similar language, put aside their egos, and work together for the benefit of making the individual a healthier or more well-rounded mover. I also felt like it was going to help me improve my confidence while working with world-class strength coaches, and it did all of that!” Courtney Brown, D.C. Team Chiropracter Alpine Canada Alpin
Your Investment Your Investment (Already Taken Level 2 before – there’s an audit fee at checkout
The R2-Designs course is $1000.00 CAD (plus any applicable taxes)
- 20+ hour online video program
- Foundations Zoom Lab (choose your date upon registration)
- PDF Course manual
- Course certificate of completion
- September 11-12
*Note: Zoom Labs are usually held between 11 am and 2 pm EST on Saturday and Sunday
3 Convenient Ways to Pay
Level Up to Designs Today
R2-Designs is not only another level of understanding movement but another level of integrated practice. This is where we really connect the dots between fixing movement issues and integrating your work into performance solutions and environments. If you want to work alongside other performance professionals to create powerful performance solutions for your customers, this is the course that will take you there!