The Reconditioning Mastery Mentorship (RSM) is a eight-week program where we go deep on how to use the Reconditioning process and connect it directly to your personal practice.
Do you often struggle after taking a course with how to best apply the approach?
Perhaps you are left with many unanswered questions?
Maybe you just wish you could access the wisdom and experience of the teachers when you actually have a question or a problem to solve?
We’ve built a deep dive mentorship program just because we know these questions and issues are normal for just about everyone who takes a professional development course.
Each week there is a new assignment that empowers you to use the approach and we spend time walking through the results of your assignment, and those of the rest of the group each week so that you get the benefit of your learning, and the learning of everyone else in the program.
This Mentorship without a doubt, will give you the confidence to maximize everything about Reconditioning and empower you to solve your clients problems
How It Works
- We run three (3) RSM’s per year, Winter, Spring, and Fall programs. You can take the RSM after completing R1 or R2.
- Once registered, you get a weekly assignment in an online video module at the start of each week.
- In our Q+A meeting of the week, we answer any questions you might have about the assignment, and then you get to work.
- You perform the assignment, and then in our group meeting of the week you present and then we give you powerful feedback.
- We work through this cycle each week challenging you to use elements of the approach so that you become clear about how to use it in your environment for success.
- We also take some weeks and just dial down on our experiences through our own case studies, or we discuss your case studies to bring real-life experience to bear.
What You Get
- Tangible assignments that move you to apply the process
- Accountability each week so you see growth
- Immediate answers to your pressing questions
- Our 50+ years of experience and wisdom available to you for 10 weeks
- The power of the experience and challenges of others in the group
- Time to reflect on the feedback and opportunity to make a change
How You Will Benefit
- Know how to use Reconditioning in your own environment
- Grow through the challenge of doing and receiving feedback
- Feel completely supported on your journey
- Gain a significant level of confidence in your Reconditioning practice
- Be able to solve more problems in a shorter period of time and be known for finding solutions fast!
Why Mentor Under Us?
In deciding to take the mentorship journey, you are going to be guided by two people who have more than fifty combined years of practice in the human performance world.
We have reconditioned and trained literally thousands of clients through some of the most difficult and challenging cases.
We’ve trained multiple Olympic medalists and world-champions in numerous sports.
We’ve worked in every domain of performance from college athletics, to professional sport, and Olympic sport.
We’ve succeeded as private clinicians and as team support professionals. We worked in and supervised integrated support teams.
We’ve built and collaborated in multiple business ventures.
We’ve literally been teaching and mentoring for our entire careers and supported the professional development of hundreds of performance professionals.
Your career success matters to us, and we will go above and beyond to see you thrive!
The RSM is $1500 CAD and you get:
- Approximately 8-10 hours of adjunct video material and assignments
- Two group meetings a week – One assignment session and one Q+A
- A Private Facebook group page for ongoing questions or knowledge posts
- Full access to Jaime and Scotty for your questions
Course Certificate of Completion
Join Us on a Fully Guided Tour of Reconditioning
Next one Starts January 11, 2021
Buy before December 18th and get $300 off the regular price
Jump on now, the next one doesn’t start until April 2021!
We want you to not only understand Reconditioning but thrive as a Reconditioning Specialist. We want you to be successful both professionally and personally, and we’re going to give you everything we know so you will set sail with confidence in your practice.