RECONDITIONING MASTERY MENTORSHIP RSM
Do you often struggle after taking a course with how to best apply the approach?
Perhaps you are left with many unanswered questions?
Maybe you just wish you could access the wisdom and experience of the teachers when you actually have a question or a problem to solve?
We’ve built a deep dive mentorship program just because we know these questions and issues are normal for just about everyone who takes a professional development course.
The Reconditioning Mastery Mentorship (RSM) is an eight-week program where we go deep on how to use the Reconditioning process and connect it directly to your personal practice.
Each week there is a new assignment that empowers you to use the approach and we spend time walking through the results of your assignment, and those of the rest of the group each week so that you get the benefit of your learning, and the learning of everyone else in the program.
What You’ll Learn
Lesson 1 – The A-Z of Reconditioning – A Reconditioning Portrait
Day one, we take you through the A-Z process of Reconditioning using a Case Study just to get you thinking and seeing like a Reconditioning Specialist, we want to inspire you right from the start!
Lesson 2 – The Intake Process and Building a Hypothesis
You jump right in and build a case study presenting your assessment outcomes and your hypothesis for intervention. This is where we ensure your work meets your context and environment for success.
Lesson 3 – The Complete Guide to Video Analysis
Whether you’ve done R2 on not, we jump into “how” to analyze the movement using video, how to break it all down, and how it informs your intervention strategies
Lesson 4 – Diving Deep into Sport or Activity Through Needs Analysis
Knowing everything you can about your client’s sport or activities of choice clarifies the parameters of your work, and how you will progress, we take a deep dive here to make sure you know what to do!
Lesson 5 – Hardware Management Through Application of the 5R’s
We have a unique method of managing mobility issues and we ensure you have a full grasp on how to deliver the 5R’s in your practice.
Lesson 6 – Initial Program Design and Progression
How you start is the key to a successful end game. We ensure you take your hypothesis and deliver a clear and concise intervention strategy.
Lesson 7 – Reverse Engineering Exercise Design – Software Progressions
Start with the end in mind. We know how to analyze movement, now we reverse engineer the movement we want, take it apart, and build it back up.
Lesson 8 – Three P’s of Complete Program Design
The complete the process by ensuring you can take your programming through the three-phase process and complete the return to performance progression.
“I can’t say enough. Everybody should have to go through a journey like this in order to better provide for those we are working with.”
Jon Gellar, Assistant AT Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey Club
- We run three (3) RSM’s per year, Winter, Spring, and Fall programs. You can take the RSM after completing R1 or R2.
- Once registered, you get a weekly assignment in an online video module at the start of each week.
- In our Q+A meeting of the week, we answer any questions you might have about the assignment, and then you get to work.
- You perform the assignment, and then in our group meeting of the week you present and then we give you powerful feedback.
- We work through this cycle each week challenging you to use elements of the approach so that you become clear about how to use it in your environment for success.
- We also take some weeks and just dial down on our experiences through our own case studies, or we discuss your case studies to bring real-life experience to bear.
What You Get
- Tangible assignments that move you to apply the process
- Accountability each week so you see growth
- Immediate answers to your pressing questions
- Our 50+ years of experience and wisdom available to you for 8 weeks
- The power of the experience and challenges of others in the group
- Time to reflect on the feedback and opportunity to make a change
How Your Benefit
- Know how to use Reconditioning in your own environment
- Grow through the challenge of doing and receiving feedback
- Feel completely supported on your journey
- Gain a significant level of confidence in your Reconditioning practice
- Be able to solve more problems in a shorter period of time and be known for finding solutions fast!
Why Mentor Under Us?
In deciding to take the mentorship journey, you are going to be guided by two people who have more than fifty combined years of practice in the human performance world.
We have reconditioned and trained literally thousands of clients through some of the most difficult and challenging cases.
We’ve trained multiple Olympic medalists and world-champions in numerous sports.
We’ve worked in every domain of performance from college athletics, to professional sport, and Olympic sport.
We’ve succeeded as private clinicians and as team support professionals. We worked in and supervised integrated support teams.
We’ve built and collaborated in multiple business ventures.
We’ve literally been teaching and mentoring for our entire careers and supported the professional development of hundreds of performance professionals.
Your career success matters to us, and we will go above and beyond to see you thrive!
“The mentorship exceeded my expectations with a good mix of case studies/practical applications and good feedback. Most importantly for me, the experience was complimentary to some things I’ve been dealing with on a personal level around co-dependency, mindfulness, and just getting life as a whole in order. It was good to be in a learning space where a holistic philosophy was the central theme! Good positive reinforcement for me where I am presently at personally and professionally! So thank you for that!.”
Lisa Swallow CAT(C), CAMPT
“Hard to put in words how this past year has had a HUGE impact on me as a therapist/reconditioning specialist having gone through the RSM. Growth in my knowledge and understanding of the concepts, but also better at applying them. As well as having an impact on the personal and business side of things.”
Sophie St-Jacques, AT, and S+C Coach – Minneapolis, Minnesota
The RSM is $1500 CAD and you get:
- Approximately 8-10 hours of adjunct video material and assignments
- Two group meetings a week – One assignment session and one Q+A
- A Private Facebook group page for ongoing questions or knowledge posts
- Full access to Jaime and Scotty for your questions
Course Certificate of Completion
Join Us on a Fully Guided Tour of Reconditioning
We want you to not only understand Reconditioning but thrive as a Reconditioning Specialist. We want you to be successful both professionally and personally, and we’re going to give you everything we know so you will set sail with confidence in your practice.
Next RSM Starts April 26th
Purchase the RSM before April 16th and get $300 off the regular price!
Regularly $1500, now only $1200!