SKILLS SERIES WORKSHOP #1: HARNESS THE POWER OF BREATHING ONLINE
Have you been struggling with how to incorporate breathwork into your practice?
Are you overwhelmed by the plethora of information out there and not sure where to begin?
Unsure if breathwork for performance applies to your more general client population?
Breathing and human performance training is not reserved just for athletes. It is applicable to all humans who are trying to improve their potential no matter where they are starting from. Breath work is a powerful tool that can be used to deliver marked improvements in stamina, resiliency and recovery potential in every human being.
In addition, and contrary to popular belief, breath work for you and your clients does not have to be complicated. It can actually be quite simple.
Poor breathing is said to be the cause of many of the chronic health issues our culture is overwhelmed with every year. Conditions such as asthma, chronic fatigue and pain, high blood pressure, and sleep apnea, to name a few. All of these can have devastating effects on rehabilitation and performance. Furthermore, scientists who study breathing say that as many as 80-90 percent of people in our culture do not breathe well.
Take it from us, who have been using this powerful tool for a combined 50+ years of practical application and experience in the performance and recreational realm. This is a fundamental pillar of building a resilient human being and engaged clientele.
Want to take your breathwork game to the next level? Register for this Harness the power of Breathing workshop.
This 3 hour online workshop is designed to simplify breath work for you so that no matter your background, you will come away with a clear insight and direction for making immediate impact with your client’s, or your, performance potential.
Learn everything you need to know to feel confident about understanding the power of breathing well, assessing breathing insufficiency, improving your client’s breathing proficiency and delivering fast and effective solutions to help your clients exceed their performance expectations.
Two previously recorded video sessions available to watch at your own pace.
Each about 1.5 hours with accompanying PDF with the slides and more info.
Theoretical and practical work included in the sessions.
What to expect:
- Learn to recognize and address breathing issues in your clients simply and effectively.
- Develop more complete interventions with a streamlined understanding and implementation of the science of internal and external respiration.
- Address all aspects of breath work through the biomechanical, biochemical and psychosocial channels.
- Use breath work to not only enhance your toolbox, but work less hard to help your clients achieve powerful results.
- Open your client’s mind, body and performance potential, as well as your own, by using breath work in your practice.
- Reduce the fear and discomfort of using breathwork for yourself, or in your work, with the chance to practice and get your questions answered directly in the workshop.
Video 1: The science of breathing
- The powerful implications of breathing well for health, vitality, focus, and performance
- Understanding the biomechanics of breathing and postural considerations
- Exploring the biochemistry of breathing.
- Setting the stage for Autonomic system control for health and performance.
- Assessing breathing mechanics in our clients.
- Defining paradoxical vs horizontal breathing in our clients
- Practical assessment
Video 2: The Art of breathing
- Breathing assessment review and discussion.
- Addressing hardware vs software considerations
- Breath testing considerations
- Breathwork programming and troubleshooting
- Simple and effective intervention strategies for both breath mechanics and breath strategy.
- Matching the breathwork plan to your client’s intentions.
- Experiencing different breath rhythms.
Sign up for the workshop Now!
$79 + tax
Enjoy skillfully navigating performance deficit issues, having more meaningful time with your clients and becoming the practitioner sought after for effective client outcomes and leading expertise, by incorporating the knowledge and approach for breathwork provided in this Harness the Power of Breathing course.